on CD ROM
This major electronic publishing project is now complete and the CD-Rom publication, which has now become an indispensable tool for all intellectual property lawyers, is available from the publishers, Juta Law.
The publication contains the following:
- Burrell's Patent Law Reports (1953-1996)
- Burrell's Intellectual Property Law Reports (1997 onwards)
- Patent law decisions prior to 1947 reported in the South African Law reports and Appellate Division reports
- All relevant parliamentary legislation
- Regulations made under relevant legislation
- International conventions and treaties relating to intellectual property law
- Tables of cases
As with all Jutastat publications, there are full search facilities across the whole of the database. There are jump links between cases and annotations and between cases and legislation. The full FOLIO VIEWS facilities are available.
The publication will be updated regularly and additional cases and any amended legislation will be added and consolidated and any changes to the international treaties will be effected